Zombie Panic: source

Whats the system requirements for ZPS and L4D D:.

ZP:S is the same as HL2. Recomended specs for L4D are higher than the Orange Box, but you should still be able to play it fine if you can play Orange Box fine. They've been posted 2-3 times in this sub forum, or you can google them and find them pretty easily.
 
ZP:S is the same as HL2. Recomended specs for L4D are higher than the Orange Box, but you should still be able to play it fine if you can play Orange Box fine. They've been posted 2-3 times in this sub forum, or you can google them and find them pretty easily.

I have played all of the orange box games and passed its specs (except for the portal one, I had to put depth in 0 cause of its animation it gives lag).
 
This mod is alot of fun.Any side can win as long as you work as a team and know where to go. Also to share ammo and weapons with your teammates. It is hard sometimes when you maybe constantly attacked by zombies but that is the excitement factor in the game. Some of the best maps are the objective maps as long as you know what you are doing. Since the release there are alot of new people playing they are lost most of the time.

Also on a side note about wanting eGO support. I think this will only happen if we take initiative on making sure we are going to play, have support for the server so its populated, create and put in effect eGO style of rules for the game,Admin system, and a forums system. The only way to do this is together so the council can see we are serious about the game.
 
I tried it a while ago, wasn't that great, too camp happy for my tastes (one time I sat in a vent and spammed my crowbar alone against a whole team of zombies and survived) Redownloaded it last night to see the changes, I will play it when I get home...
 
the problem I noticed with it is that zombies are too slow, and their sprint thing is all but useless.
 
Played it a biT but you cant find a server They fill up to fast. all the same nothigns better than clubbing a zombie with a frying pan a keyboard and a chair,
 
All the maps are way too complicated, weapons are hard to find, if you havent played the map before. The list goes on, uninstalling.
 
Yea the maps are kinda confusing but you get to know them after awhile, though the subway map is still way too huge even after you know it. the lack of guns is to make it fair for the zombies. As for eGO support i dont expect that will happen or if it does it wont be for a long time considering that L4D is coming out soon, by the way im not impuning eGO in any way what so ever i have been to the latest meeting they had and know they are all trying their best and their resources are stretched thin so there probaby wont be room for ZP:S for a long time. I can still hope though that someday there will be a branch of eGO for ZP:S.
 
Not to sound like a downer, but it's probably pretty unlikely ZP becomes one of our branches since we've already confirmed we'll be taking on L4D.
 
oh yea i forgot to add some witty remarks to my last post. So as for a suggestion of what servers are good i suggest any you can manage to get into cause they are all full most the time. Ha. There now people will know im cool.
 
You know what? I gave it a second chance, and it isn't that bad. I'll let it hold for me until L4D comes out.

When I play, I'm normally on a 24/7 Nightmare server. I pwn on that map. Already got the best spots down. I've yet to get into an objective server or map, though :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top