A AWPerator Thread Thumper Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 1,027 Oct 4, 2008 #1 My friend is experiencing a problem that whenever he tries to connect onto a server, he receives the error "Cannot Obligate IP Port" Or something along those lines. Anyone know any fixes? I'm thinking it might be his firewalls.
My friend is experiencing a problem that whenever he tries to connect onto a server, he receives the error "Cannot Obligate IP Port" Or something along those lines. Anyone know any fixes? I'm thinking it might be his firewalls.
S Scott [inactive] Poster Joined Sep 22, 2008 Messages 100 Oct 8, 2008 #4 Sounds to me like he has a firewall or router blocking the ports needed to play steam games. You need to either unblock or forward those ports to his IP address.
Sounds to me like he has a firewall or router blocking the ports needed to play steam games. You need to either unblock or forward those ports to his IP address.
W wowgold080922 I made one post Joined Oct 10, 2008 Messages 11 Oct 10, 2008 #6 wow gold,buy wow gold-world of warcraft gold Spammer Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008