Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,984 Oct 8, 2008 #1 For some reason I can not change my background on my laptop. Its starting to make me very mad. Anyone have any suggestions for me?
For some reason I can not change my background on my laptop. Its starting to make me very mad. Anyone have any suggestions for me?
T thepunisher457 Poster Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 157 Oct 8, 2008 #2 Does it say anything like an error? or does it just wont let you change it?
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,984 Oct 9, 2008 #3 /Bump thespecialist said: Does it say anything like an error? or does it just wont let you change it? Click to expand... It just wont let me edit it period. I try to go into display options, and it doesn't work.
/Bump thespecialist said: Does it say anything like an error? or does it just wont let you change it? Click to expand... It just wont let me edit it period. I try to go into display options, and it doesn't work.
T thepunisher457 Poster Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 157 Oct 10, 2008 #4 Bump.. Try google i had this problem but when i had a serious trojan ... it's something in the registry
Bump.. Try google i had this problem but when i had a serious trojan ... it's something in the registry