Cs:s favorites problem since downloaded css

GetSomeZzz

Famous
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
437
Ok, so ever since I have downloaded cs:s the favorite section in the find servers never save if I add a server to it, It just never shows up. So every time I have to get on office I have to see If a friend is playing it, or just look for it myself. It is rather quite annoying. Can someone please help me!
 
Are you searching for the game like this:

<ip address>:<port>

Our port # is usually 27105.

Once you have the ip address typed in, click find games at this address and if the Office server shows up, click add this servers to favourites. Once you've done that, you'll need to refresh your favourites list for it to show up.
 
I think its broken for some odd reason? Re-download if you have time, or Defrag either way. Only if you have time, like going to bed, going to school, or other things when you are not playing Counter-strike :Source.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top