- Joined
- May 2, 2008
- Messages
- 461
So I've had an error pop up for steam when it initially starts, saying something about it being already used by another process. Found out that its from Steam and my Webroot antivirus starting simultaneously. Fixed that, but now I have this issue where if I look at server info windows kills it, or if I join a server, I make it to the welcome screen and windows kills it. It just locks up, but I can stil ctrl alt del out of it. Hasn't started since this recent patch. I've reinstalled the steam client and really am trying to avoid a full uninstall/reinstall as it would wipe out all my games on it.
Has anyone had any similar issues with this? I've looked over on the Steam forums and haven't really been able to find much.
Has anyone had any similar issues with this? I've looked over on the Steam forums and haven't really been able to find much.














