M MikeD Active Member Joined Aug 2, 2008 Messages 366 Oct 10, 2008 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjsWP1kA5U[/ame] check it out, looks promising go to youtube and watch it there not on the vid above, the high quality option GREATLY improves it
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjsWP1kA5U[/ame] check it out, looks promising go to youtube and watch it there not on the vid above, the high quality option GREATLY improves it
The IRS EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,334 Oct 10, 2008 #4 Aweosme!! Wait... dogs?!?! As weapons!!!?!
Cryptex EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 4,601 Oct 11, 2008 #5 Poor dogs Other than that, seems like the same as the ones before only w/ spiffier graphics.
S stl_assassin13 I made one post Joined Jul 29, 2008 Messages 4 Oct 11, 2008 #6 Looks pretty cool.Im gonna get it,but i dont think it will be as good or funn as cod4!
S SogeKing Active Member Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 386 Oct 11, 2008 #7 I got into the 360 CoD:WaW beta ^^. I can't take pics since I have no camera.
J jocker Poster Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 211 Oct 11, 2008 #10 i cant wait for cod5:fluffy bunny edition
V v8skittles Rookie Joined Sep 24, 2008 Messages 42 Oct 11, 2008 #11 Golly gee whillikers looks pretty cool!