Gta 4

sokO

EGO Addict
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
1,355
Awesome game! I just beat the story mode. 19 hours and 33 minutes it took me.

You beat the story mode at 60%, and if you do the side missions and stuff you get 100%.

Sad ending, but my only advice is...

AFTER THE CREDITS TURN UP THE VOLUME! Watch all of the credits, even though they are like 20 mins long.
 
I played it on the xbox until I got to the museum level. Than my bro sold it, now I have started it again on the PS3, so I know pretty much what happens for alot of it.
 
I have the game on 360. I beat it 100%, and I got all the single player achievements except for beating story under 30 hours. My total hours played is 123 hours.
 
I got gta4 5 months ago & completed it 100% in less than 3 days its a great game
 
I beat the game under 15 hours was the easies thing i have done.
Love the mutiplayer and i hope they have gta5 like this minus Liberty City and a boat and taxis and I hope theres planes in the next one.
 
Last edited:
Played it at a friends house.

dad wont let me get it cause its too much violence.....

i had GTA Vice City and he hated it...
 
Hmm. I didn't really like this game. It wasn't as good as previous one in the Grand theft auto series. Not too much to do after beating all missions. Well I guess this is games of tomorrow, nice to look, but empty inside.
 
I beat the game under 10 minutes.


you must spent ages trying to find the cheats, no? I swear it is really hard without cheats, I dunno why cheats are posted, it just ruins the fun. Im not saying it couldn't be done in 10 mins, its just highly improbable yo be able to do it in that time.
 
I beat the game last month, I picked the ending to kill Demitris and not work for him, sad that Roman died...
 
I beat it in 2 Weeks 5 Days Which for me was 17 Hours and 44 Minutes :)
The only cheats i used is For health and sometimes a helicopter if the cops were going O.D on me
 

Latest posts

Back
Top