C Cpt. Hopi Famous Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 429 Oct 11, 2008 #1 Ok well since Movie Maker broke on me. I need a video editing program. It can be a free one. (Not trials) Or under $20. Needs to be able to edit AVI files also. Anyone know any useful video editing programs?
Ok well since Movie Maker broke on me. I need a video editing program. It can be a free one. (Not trials) Or under $20. Needs to be able to edit AVI files also. Anyone know any useful video editing programs?
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Oct 11, 2008 #2 Get Sony Vegas. http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/vegasfamily.asp Just a little more than 20 bucks,Worth it.
Get Sony Vegas. http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/vegasfamily.asp Just a little more than 20 bucks,Worth it.
C Cpt. Hopi Famous Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 429 Oct 11, 2008 #4 Eh, I wish I could get those shame though I only have $20. If only windows movie makers would work again then I be a "Happy Hopi"
Eh, I wish I could get those shame though I only have $20. If only windows movie makers would work again then I be a "Happy Hopi"