- Joined
- Oct 11, 2008
- Messages
- 2
Hello, I am CWO 3 Schwarz. I am not a CWO 3, but that is what I aim to be. I am 15, and started to play CS:S again recently (I've had it for about 3-4 years now), and I had joined your Jail game tonight. I have found myself playing with [mostly] good people, fair, but strict. I had given the terrorists a command, and all followed, and surprisingly the CT followed as well. Myself and a couple other people leading everyone, and we had a very good game. I plan to come to the jail server a lot and participate. I did start to be called "the loud one" because I was trying to talk over everyone, but I supposed that is how it was gonna be.
Thank you for a good game experience. I look forward to playing with you guys again.
Thank you for a good game experience. I look forward to playing with you guys again.












