http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162010
Its out of stock but its 269.99 for a 9800 GX2 i can wait!!!
Its out of stock but its 269.99 for a 9800 GX2 i can wait!!!
Last edited:
FYI: Those put out a BUNCH of heat. Be sure you have the connectors, amps (on your 12v PSU rails), airflow, and room for it.
~Gooda~
4870x2s take a lot of power.Umm, how? I've done two PSUs for one PC, but explain how you get the motherboard to POST without a second 24 pin connector?
For the record, I have a 1,200W PSU as well. It's going to be put to good use though4870x2s take a lot of power.
~Gooda~
I always go overkill, but Corsairs are awesome quality Walle. I doubt you have any trouble whatsoever with that PSU and the 4870x2s.
~Gooda~


1,200 Watt PSU? Thats the most rediculous overkill I've ever heard of. My friend is running 4 Hard drives, a Q6600, and a GTX 260 on a 475 watt lol.
Then he lied to you, sorry but thats way to low to even run that!
Plus judging by the specs you have given us if he can afford that then surly he has an 800+ psu.
Sorry again he lied to you, and if was barly running it then it would be majorarly underpowered and can cause damage.
So you just automatically say he is a lier? I have under estimated power supplies. My friend (And I've seen his PC so don't call him or I a lier) is running a nice Intel Core 2 Duo, an 8800GTS, 1 HDD, couple of fans, 2GBs of ram all on a 300w power supply no problem.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162010
Its out of stock but its 269.99 for a 9800 GX2 i can wait!!!
![]()