Every so often, like if I install a new game, I get connection issues on all of my games through steam.
Servers don't refresh, my favorites disappear, where there should be 150+ servers only six will show no matter how many times I refresh. Even then, sometimes if I DO connect to a server I get "Connection Lost".
I had called my cable company before, and they said all my ports were open. The router I use is locked by the cable company, so I can do a damn thing here.
Anything else I can try? This gets INCREDIBLY annoying when it happens.
Servers don't refresh, my favorites disappear, where there should be 150+ servers only six will show no matter how many times I refresh. Even then, sometimes if I DO connect to a server I get "Connection Lost".
I had called my cable company before, and they said all my ports were open. The router I use is locked by the cable company, so I can do a damn thing here.
Anything else I can try? This gets INCREDIBLY annoying when it happens.







Anyway, what game did you download?
. Thanks for the detail mrawesome!