Server Problem

You should invest in a KVM switch. My Dad uses that for our server so he doesn't have to have another monitor. You can get a 2 port one off Newegg for around 20$. Then with the press of a few buttons, you can view your server from your Main PC. Hopefully leading to the resolution of your Problem.Hope this will help a little.
 
Well then id have to buy around 75 feet of wire to get to my computer. Not worth it.
 
do you have it setup to ignore the no keyboard error or any other error during boot? if not it could stall at that point....

that's all I got at this point... it's 6:45 am... I'll get back with more ideas
 
Good idea, ill bring it down to my computer monitor and stuff and see if i can bypass it.

EDIT:

Monitors really help!!

Its booting now!

But... i dont know my username and password....
i aint kidding.
 
Last edited:
That's good... and bad... I don't know anything about windows home server so I wouldn't be able to help ya much there, hope you get it all worked out...
 
there shoudl be a password jumper on the mother board...

or you can use the OS CD and get the password.
 
there shoudl be a password jumper on the mother board...

or you can use the OS CD and get the password.

I figured out i dont really need the password to login, i just have to start the computer press cntrl alt delete when it finalyl starts and let it sit.

:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top