WALLY & FRIENDS SIG SHOPPE!

Heimlich here lookin for a new signature
What name do you want on it?I would like some sort of DOD pic, preferably with someone ramboing if thats possible =D
2.)Do you want a signature, spray tag, or avatar? SIG
3.)What picture do you want, both of us have Garry’s Mod so we are able to make scenes in DoD. (You may also request a different picture or supply one to us.) RAMBO plz and ty
4.)Other things you want on it. =(eG)= Heimlich's Choking. RAMBO FTW
5.)For eGs and above, do you want Dominion’s Template?
Remember, if we don’t have it finished right away… GIVE OF SOME TIME! I'm not sure that this template is, if it looks cool then sure =)
 
*Edit*: Can I get both a signature and an avatar

SIGNATURE:

1.) Caine -=KK=- in the font that says Broken Ghost (But only my name in that font please)

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u296/belladolce09/07.jpg

2.) I would like it to be a signature please
3.) The Kustom Kettle signature badge with my name.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/Master-Genji/KKbanner-V3-1.png

*Edit 2*:

AVATAR:

The avatar I have now, with the same font, pic, and backround. Except can you take out the word 'Saint' and put -=KK=- after Caine. Here is the link of the pic:


http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/...ine-1.jpg&searchTerm=saint caine&pageOffset=0


Thank You. :D
 
Lol, This thread has been dead for nearly a month so we've stopped checking it. My computer is currently not allowing me to use photoshop (I know, bugger) so I cannot do any of these. If you bug wally enough I'm sure he'll help ye out.
 
damn this forum can't die it's been around for so long. IT'S THE MOST POPULAR POST EVER! CHECK THIS WALLY!!!
 
Caine. Here's your sig.



Caine.jpg


Wait... I'll edit it..
Sorry... I don't know how to erase that white thing...



!lol !mistrust
 
Take the non-white part and put it into a transparent background, after that save the file as a .png or a .gif
 
yea ur gonna need to either make it again n save it as a png or cut it out i suggets making it again so you dont cut edges. Or backround erase BUT!!!!!! you may rease some othe rparts of the sig accidentally and its annoying.
 
TY but i already got someone making mine and dont want to pester two people
 
And by the way everyone, this thread has been dead for a while and Thor and I have stoped checking it, its hard to keep up, Im an advisor on the Team Fortress 2 side, and im getting busy with school, so if someone wants a sig here, anyone is welcome to make one for them sense Thor and I are busy, and I might get around to 1 or 2 of them, and will make some through PMs.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top