WALLY & FRIENDS SIG SHOPPE!

I was just wondering if you could make a spray for me.
it should include:
1. Whatever you like
2. Whatever i like
3. I don't care what it looks like so its "Cook's Choice"


Please and thank you
 
hmm,... i am fond of grenades. I <3 munch's new pic, good job. if your still doing this I am interested in a spray, how about somehting like -

three allied guys standing (or crouching, or all different you choose) holding guns, with an axis grenade in the middle on the ground smoking. they all have unhappy faces (if possible), and then there is a zoom window so you can see the grenade upclose to read "GOOD LUCK (newline) <3 (newline) Mon-key. (text in medium light, or lime green) written on the grenade. On the bottom of the total pic Green_Mon-key in small font, I wish the focus to be on the grenade.

I made a stick figure drawing in paint but I dont know how to upload it to here. If that is even possible I would appreciate it. its so nice of you to volunteer this. If its too picky or intricate I understand.
 
I'll be out camping this weekend, so as soon as im done with that, I'll start on your guy's sigs :D .......so just give me some time and ill give them out to you as soon as i can
 
is there a difference between a sign and a spray? Super thanks wall mart, i love your spray btw.
 
A "sig" is what shows up after each of my posts, and a "spray" is an "in game" kind of sig, what you spray on the battlefield.....and im working on those sigs guys, they'll be up as soon as im done :D
 
Hey, .. I was trying to be nice. I didnt ask the question because I didnt know what a spray was. I wanted to say that I wanted a spray, not a sig, but I wasnt sure if source allowed any immage to be a spray or if t has to be the specific size like in older HL mods. Thanks and sorry.
 
Here you go everyone, I couldnt get yours the way you asked Tactical-[Sniper]....i tried, but you couldnt see the words on the bullet....other than that...here are the lniks, just copy the IMG code for the sigs, and paste it into your settings under your account for this website, if i gave you a spray, just copy the picture, load up DoD, and click options, then, "upload spray", and find where you saved it, and just upload it :D ..........and there is the spray you wanted mon-key

http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=edgesig.png
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=Tactical-Snipersig.jpg
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=mon-keyspray.jpg
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=Halberdsigcopy.jpg
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=eGAznPinoytest.jpg
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=drunkbabysigcopy.jpg

edgesig.png

Tactical-Snipersig.jpg

mon-keyspray.jpg

Halberdsigcopy.jpg

eGAznPinoytest.jpg

drunkbabysigcopy-1.jpg
 
Not quite how I pictured it but it looks cool. Thanks alot. price couldnt be better than free. How can I upload a picture I made in paint?
 
well, I love the guys you have standing arround. My pictures was stick figures so it looks nice to have actual game shots. I dont want to start nitpicking your volunteer work though <sad face> your so nice to do this for us.
But if you twisted my arm about it, ...... Is there any way to make the guys look more like people playing online, holding the guns as if they are ready to shoot. perhaps one crouching. (what ever you think looks real). The affect I am going for is - 3 guys one grenade OH CRAP-
I think I like having the grande the way you did it even better than my zooming in idea, but can it be a little farther from the camera so we can see the whole granade? Also, I do not want there to be a question about weather the soldiers will die or be injured. Could you also change the text to be half way between the rgeen you have now, and the green that the grenade head is? it takes focus away from the soldiers.

SORRY for the nit picking. I feel really bad now that i typed it. I am happy with it now, and will be supper happy with it after. You can give up at any time. Thanks
 
OH, I just thought of somehting, I want the text to look authentic, right now it looks like it was switten on after the screen shot, any way to make it look more like the text that is already on the grenade? would it look better to write the text virtically or sideways? Also, only my name has to be green, the rest can be green or grey or what ever you think looks the best. If you are super bored you could always make me a cook's special avatar, lol.
 
[quote1185771672=Wal-Mart Security]
Here you go everyone, I couldnt get yours the way you asked Tactical-[Sniper]....i tried, but you couldnt see the words on the bullet....other than that...here are the lniks, just copy the IMG code for the sigs, and paste it into your settings under your account for this website, if i gave you a spray, just copy the picture, load up DoD, and click options, then, "upload spray", and find where you saved it, and just upload it :D ..........and there is the spray you wanted mon-key

http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=edgesig.png
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=Tactical-Snipersig.jpg
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=mon-keyspray.jpg
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=Halberdsigcopy.jpg
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=eGAznPinoytest.jpg
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=drunkbabysigcopy.jpg

edgesig.png

Tactical-Snipersig.jpg

mon-keyspray.jpg

Halberdsigcopy.jpg

eGAznPinoytest.jpg

drunkbabysigcopy.jpg



[/quote1185771672]

You misspelled mature on Drunk Baby's signature. :O
 
I was bored GreenMonkey so I made you the whole package :D ....that last one is the avatar
Here is the website if you wana use the sig, just copy the IMG code :D ......And, Here you go Edge, just finished it, hope ya like ithttp://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/fjord_of_war/?action=view&current=mon-keyssig.jpg

mon-keyspray-1.jpg

mon-keyssig.jpg

edgesspray.jpg

mon-keyava-1.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top