Okay, so first a short backstory. Lately I watched Back to the Future and as a result I've saying a lot of quotes from the movie. Usually 1.21 gigawatts. So to be funny, I decided to set it up so I could play Back to the Future soundclips via soundboard when my friends are on who I know won't get upset. On the upside, I got it to work. On the downside, I have the problem I'm now gonna talk about.
Apparently, following the instructions found here lets me play music or use soundboards or whatever. However, it also asploded my settings related to my mic. So now, regardless of what program I use, whether it's a game (I assume. I don't want to try until I fix it, or at least believe I did), Ventrilo (for sure), or Audacity (which is how I came to my conclusion) it doesn't work quite right.
Basically, whenever I would be recording/transmitting with the mic, it registers whatever is playing on my computer (a.k.a what I should be hearing) instead of what I'm saying. I believe this is related to my sound card settings or something. Any suggestions?
Apparently, following the instructions found here lets me play music or use soundboards or whatever. However, it also asploded my settings related to my mic. So now, regardless of what program I use, whether it's a game (I assume. I don't want to try until I fix it, or at least believe I did), Ventrilo (for sure), or Audacity (which is how I came to my conclusion) it doesn't work quite right.
Basically, whenever I would be recording/transmitting with the mic, it registers whatever is playing on my computer (a.k.a what I should be hearing) instead of what I'm saying. I believe this is related to my sound card settings or something. Any suggestions?







