Log in problems!

Cigarjohn

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
1,610
First of all, I log in correctly. But each time I try to post a new topic or post a reply, when I hit the submit key at the bottom of the reply screen, a screen comes up and asks me to to enter my username and password again. Then I sometimes have to re-enter my postings to have the accepted.

Any suggestions?

Peace!

P.S. When I hit the Submit New Thread on this post, it takes me to the:

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log inUser Name:

Password:

Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me?


The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top