DOD s Stuck in Dirext 7 or 8?

Endorama

Active Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
360
Okay I was toying around with the direct lvs in the game start up such. I found it useless and tried to set it back to 9,0c it doesn't work. I have done everything. Uninstalled DODS, deleted the dods folder, uninstalled steam, reinstalled direct x, reinstalled my drivers and NOTHING works. Iv even put it to run on direct x 9.0c and even that didn't work. So how do i fix this . ( problems include hollow or dispersing menus in game. wire frame and messed up color. I dont get it . I can change settings in game then it works fine. But if i leave the game it just goes back to the crap it was..
 
I FIXED IT!! i think.....

**Also, once set, you should remove this command from the launch option
the next time you play
. That way, if you've made any video setting changes
from the game engine after this, it will save and not reset itself each time.
 
-dxlevel 90 for Directx9, Want eye candy? (Only for graphic card that supports Directx 10). Put in -dxlevel 100.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top