Favorite class

What is the class that you enjoy playing the most?


  • Total voters
    132

BillToWin

I made one post
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
23
Class that you enjoy playing the most?

Personally, I enjoy playing engy and spy. Engy for the sentry kills and spy for the beautiful backstabs but I think I'll choose Engy because of the awesome kill/death ratios. :)

Edit: People will have to think more about their favorite class by only being able to choose one.;)
 
Last edited:
Scout. If you wonder why, find me on the Instant Respawn 2fort server and you'll understand. ;)
 
Scout. Should be a multi-choice though.

Demo, Scout, and medic are my favorites.
 
I must vote for scout too... he's just too awesome... but I also like to play every other class once in a while ;)
 
Medic for life. The backbone of every team, a key element to every victory. Saving your butt wherever you go :) I also like alternating between heavy, soldier and other classes.
 
Sniper, Soldier, Pyro... with a side of medic
 
Meeeddiic! I loves em so much... besides that I'd say heavy or scout, I am horrible at them and barely have an hours worth of experience w/them, but I think it's 'cause I'm used to a bein' a fast walker and watchin so many heavies ;)
 
Demoman on a good day, if I struggle I find Engy or Sniper more fun and calming :)
 
Pyro, Spy, Soldier. All three offer something different to completely annoy your opposition with. If you aren't dodging fire you're dodging missiles that have been flying for at least half an hour. Or you're running around like an idiot trying to hit something you can't see.
 
It's gotta be the Spy for me. No other class do you have to as hard to get your kills. Then there's the thrill of the hunt, being pursued and outwitting your opponent for a clean get a way.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top