Favorite class

What is the class that you enjoy playing the most?


  • Total voters
    132
i play the demo the most cause im good at blowing stuff up when they cant kill me :P. The most fun i have playing recently is probably pyro. I forgot how fun the backburner really is.
 
Medic for life. The backbone of every team, a key element to every victory. Saving your butt wherever you go :) I also like alternating between heavy, soldier and other classes.

well said Insurge! breaking through the defences of a well organized team would be dang near impossible with out the uber charge
 
Medic for life. The backbone of every team, a key element to every victory. Saving your butt wherever you go :) I also like alternating between heavy, soldier and other classes.

may be but nothing is more satisfying and at the same time the BEST thing you can do for your team (exept an uber) is backstabbing an ubered medic...especially just as he yells he has an uber...best moments ever

anyone who does'nt know why i picked spy should play with me sometime :cool:
 
Demo... skillful spam and the after-kill-thought that your victim is cursing at his screen while seeing you taunt from around corners and across the map.
 
scout, because there's nothing quite like dominating enemy snipers in 2fort with nothing but the bat. scattergun is extraordinarily overpowered at close range too...i've killed 3 heavies in the same room in one suicide scout rush with the scattergun. no crits either. yeah.

scout is my favorite, but im definitely most effective as demo. i dunno why, but when i go demo EVERYONE on the opposite team gets dominated and gibbed.
 
Soldier and engineer for the "my gun is bigger than yours" and still be able to move, unlike the heavy.
 
Demo... skillful spam and the after-kill-thought that your victim is cursing at his screen while seeing you taunt from around corners and across the map.

haha indeed. i once killed an enemy in their own intelligence room from my teams intelligence by jus randomly detonating my stickies.:)
 
Spy for me, simply because I play Arena mode 95% of the time, and getting 3-4 kills in one round as a Spy can completely change the tide of battle in arena. Every kill is ten times more important, and being able to strike quickly and fatally (sniper included) is an advantage that must be mastered!
 
Sniper here, ESPECIALLY on 2fort whenever i dominate all the other snipers and heavies. Ahh, what fun! :D
 
Engineer for sure. I love watching scouts run in only to get hammered with bullets and rockets.
 
My favorite classes are Pyro, Medic, and Demoman (mostly the ones I play as) but we're looking at enjoyment? Probably Spy. I love to go behind enemy lines on a map like 2Fort, hide in the corner, then wait for a lonely Heavy to jump down, just asking for his death. :D
 
Lonely heavy nothing! When I'm not Engineerin', I'm Spyn' and I love hiding in the corner and having a heavy, medic, two soldiers, and a pyro all jump down for a surge of my fort.

THAT's when I have fun.

(Unless my aiming sucks and I miss everyone's hitboxes on the way through)
 
Damn this is a tough one. I enjoy the soldier a lot cause of the rocket jumping and the crits; as a Medic, I just love to destroy sentries with an ubercharge when they are all piled up in the same place, but backstabbing people is starting to become my favourite hobbie :D
 
I like the soldier, scout, pyro, and demo a lot, but sniper is pretty cool too, just dont play it as much.
 
I love the pyro and demo. Pyro cause even if i die, i can still kill 'em afterwards, and demo because they do really good damage, IMO.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top