Favorite class

What is the class that you enjoy playing the most?


  • Total voters
    132
Pyro, Engineer and Spy are my favorite. Compression Blast ftw :D
 
Engineer here. Theres nothing more relaxing than kicking back, sloached in the chair, feet on the desk, sippin a cold one while your sentry does all the work.
 
I like all classes. But I have played mostly as heavy, so I gave vote for it.

I select class that is most useful in current situation of game.
 
Yeah I've got to go with engie or pyro, nothing like putting someone on fire then dying then them getting burned.
 
Top 3 favorite classes and why.

1. Pyro - No class can push back an offensive rush like a pyro. I smile with glee when I can cause an offensive rush on dustbowl to fall way back to the first cap point on stage 3. Couple me with an uber and it is BBQ time. Although Sentries are my weakness. I have hard time choosing the normal flamethrower or going with the backburner. The compression blast of the normal flamethrower is so much fun to play with and breaking ubers with it is amazingly fun and a gamechanger but 100% crits from behind when surprise attacking is fun too! Plus the barbed wire covered axe is the coolest looking melee weapon in game.

2. Medic - Keeping your team alive whether it be an offensive or defensive push is 100% gratifying. Also knowing that you hold the best game changer, the uber, in your hands is enought o cause a power trip!

3. Spy - Has the most gratifying kills in the game. Also the hardest to work for and this makes it fun. I love disguising as a member of the team I am on to begin the round then just "disappear" and reappear as a member of their team only to get heals then backstab the medic healing me.
 
My favorite class is Engineer, but the class I enjoy playing as the most is the Spy. It can be difficult getting the job done at times, but when you do, it is very satisfying.
 
Soldier. When I see a crit rocket leave my rocket launcher, a tear of happiness comes to my eye.
 
Sniper is awesome. I started on CS:S and i rocked scoutzknivez. So the sniper with the super accurate no scope is nice.

Or Medic cause we get the job done.

All the rest are fun except heavy. I can't be a big ol slow boat.
 
I didn't see the "BATTTTTLLLLEEEEEE MEEEEEEEDDDDDIIIIICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!111" poll option. =(
 
I like all of them but in order...

1. Spy
2. Engineer
3. Heavy
4. Soldier
5. Scout

Mostly those ^^^


6. Demoman
7. Pyro
8. Sniper
9. Medic
 
Engineer---this is a result of TFC, though. I miss the EMP grenade!!!

I generally assume roles of other classes as proves necessary on my current team.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top