- Joined
- Jul 26, 2006
- Messages
- 2,631
For all who could not attend dont worry this wont be the last one. I would like to thank everyone who attended and contributed their ideas. Everyone was polite and waited their turn (we didnt even mute anyone) to talk. Here are the suggestions we recieved.
Slow down the chatbox ingame so that its easier to see messages. Also make it easier to see admin only chats between members.
Rotation servers
1) Change the valvemaps server to a public mapvote at the end of the round instead of a static map rotation.
2) Custom map rotation server (new) with Convoy/Toyfort/Sunsettown
General admin channel for TF2 so that admins are easier to find for e's
"Suggestion box" for public players and members alike to express their ideas about everything from servers to forums and everything in between
Servers with alltalk/radio/custom sounds/all crits ect
FAQ section for newcomers and veterans alike that dont quite know where to turn with a question
Ability to directly send a pm to leadership from the leadership roster (click on the name of a leader and you can send them a pm)
2fort/Dustbowl lag problem, old server might be shut down and those two maps will move to one of the harpertowns to eliminate technical problems.
A "welcome to ego" program that assists new members and helps them to understand how ego is set up.
I must say I am very very pleased with how this turned out, we will talk some of these issues over and will be giving you guys some feedback on what was decided very soon.
I think you guys will be happy with what we have in store. Thanks again to all who attended and I appreciate every one of you guys!
Slow down the chatbox ingame so that its easier to see messages. Also make it easier to see admin only chats between members.
Rotation servers
1) Change the valvemaps server to a public mapvote at the end of the round instead of a static map rotation.
2) Custom map rotation server (new) with Convoy/Toyfort/Sunsettown
General admin channel for TF2 so that admins are easier to find for e's
"Suggestion box" for public players and members alike to express their ideas about everything from servers to forums and everything in between
Servers with alltalk/radio/custom sounds/all crits ect
FAQ section for newcomers and veterans alike that dont quite know where to turn with a question
Ability to directly send a pm to leadership from the leadership roster (click on the name of a leader and you can send them a pm)
2fort/Dustbowl lag problem, old server might be shut down and those two maps will move to one of the harpertowns to eliminate technical problems.
A "welcome to ego" program that assists new members and helps them to understand how ego is set up.
I must say I am very very pleased with how this turned out, we will talk some of these issues over and will be giving you guys some feedback on what was decided very soon.
I think you guys will be happy with what we have in store. Thanks again to all who attended and I appreciate every one of you guys!






















really cool to see the council cares (contry to what some say). Also on a personal note thanks for having it at this time as well it means that as a UK player i can actually jsut about attend the meetings now 
Most of the time badwater is on, and when Goldrush is actually on the server is empty. Could we get a poll on this? If not it's cool I guess.