Notes from the TF2 division meeting

A suggestion for the BADWATER/ Goldrush server then:

Before the map ends, a vote to say "Extend this map for 10 minutes or ect..Extend this map for 30 minutes..Do not extend this map.."

I'll fix that tonight then :)
 
Wait..are we actually hosting Sunsettown again? Do you realize that i will never get to lvl 70 on WoW before the new expansion comes out because of this? Thanks Drunken! Now im going to be addicted to TF2 again, great!! lol :D

I really wish i could have attended the meeting, i had some issues i wish i could have brought up but hey, i'll have to attend the next meeting then :D
 
I love the suggestions!!! Would be great to see most, if not all implemented.
 
Was an excellent meeting. But I, too, had to leave early. Is there a ventrilo recording available yet that I may have missed somewhere in the forum? Thanx.




 
Back
Top