Why the Cake is a Lie does not play AVA.

Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
40
Two reasons you will rarely, if ever see me on AVA:

1.
I have played Ava to the point of insanity. I have played since the day it was first released. I knew every exploit, every hiding spot, every pixel like the back of my hands. I played back before your fancy "physics" engine and new age "graphics."

2.
Everytime I play Axis and I am a wee bit drunk, I jump up on roofs and taunt those that pass. :)

p2.jpg


and of course:

p1.jpg



Maybe someone should fix this....

Just so you all know:
I have never and will never do this on an eGO server or with my =(eG)= tag and current name (unless asked to by a senior admin) and will not hesitate to kick those who try.

But dang it's fun to do on little mom and pop servers under the guise of "French Taunter #1" (Holy Grail reference, wait... I shouldn't have to explain that to this crowd). !amazed
 
hahaha, nice cake, ya....i rarely play ava, cause ive found most of the hiding spots and it got old quick, i mostly play kalt and donner!
 
kk is the funnest. i have the same prob but mine is on donner and anzio. and now strand :)
 
And can't forget more worthless spots for the allies!

These are considerably easier to reach, and take less acrobatic ability.

Plant holder:
p5.jpg


Balcony:
p4.jpg


Light Post:
p3.jpg


Telephone wire connector:
p6.jpg
 
why play kalt at all? ive played ava ever since day one of my gaming days and i have a hatred for that map that no one can ever understand.
 
Kalt=win.

Oh yeah, and there's a spot at axis 2nd on ava where you can taunt fools going into apartments. You should try it. o.o;
 
[quote1184348000={3xG} bradyfan_08]
monty python is glorious!

"I told them...we already had one" hahahahaha i love the french taunters!
[/quote1184348000]Quoted For Epic Truf.
 
[quote1184373235=Edge]
How do they get up there?
[/quote1184373235]

If I told everyone how to reach my special spots, it would take all the fun out of taunting!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top