What is a good Microphone

Volcom

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
1,593
I want to buy a new microphone

can you give me a good microphone that is less than 50 bucks.

I would like noise canceling ( only captures my voice)

Not a headset

Thank you :D
 
This one from Newegg is supposed to be great.

It's 19.99...don't forget to buy it threw the eGO mall :)

36-111-601-03.jpg
 
This one from Newegg is supposed to be great.

It's 19.99...don't forget to buy it threw the eGO mall :)

36-111-601-03.jpg


Yeah thats the USB model and the reviews I have seen are almost all good. I have the non USB model that connects to your sound card and it works ok for me.
 
Yeah thats the USB model and the reviews I have seen are almost all good. I have the non USB model that connects to your sound card and it works ok for me.

Same here...

I've heard there's problems with some soundcards and the USB one... but who knows... :O
 

Latest posts

Back
Top