Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway

Ballzac

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Messages
858
If no one has talked about this one yet, I got it and beat it the past few days.

EXCELLENT GAME! If you enjoy WWII FPS games, play this!

It is almost like Company of Heroes but FPS style of 1 of the soldiers :P
 
Incredible game, loved every minute of it. Bought and beat it in just a few hours over like 3 days but it was great, too bad the multiplayer isnt as good as the single player.
 
Since I bought Half life 2, I have only purchased 2 pc games ( crysis,bioshock). I really have missed out on alot of games but I just don't have time to play new games.
 
I'm downloading the demo on Xbox. 1.32GB of pure goodness!
 
I have it for Ps3 and one word: Incredible, its one of the best games out there right now. Too bad its going to under the sheets when Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: World at War, Dead Space,SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation, and Resident Evil 5 are coming out soon
 
I am currently stuck on one of the levels and keep forgetting to play it haha. Awesome game though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top