Don't Plagarize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~

Dig the way you sign off every message. :)

~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~~Gooda~

~cookies~

Ah, there we go! I've been waiting for someone to bring that up. It always happens when you run out of stuff to bash me for.

Props for trying to derail a conversation. Now let's get back to my "bigotry"

~Gooda~
 
Just in case you missed this...

~Gooda~


Missed what? The point at which you feel like you have to defend yourself?

Honestly, my opinion shouldn't matter to you.... Because I think you're a bigot, and you don't... you disagree with me for it.... Won't drop it.... Makes you a bigot....

awesomesign.png
 
Missed what? The point at which you feel like you have to defend yourself?

Honestly, my opinion shouldn't matter to you.... Because I think you're a bigot, and you don't... you disagree with me for it.... Won't drop it.... Makes you a bigot....

awesomesign.png

I approve of this Message

~Sqirril~
 
Missed what? The point at which you feel like you have to defend yourself?

Honestly, my opinion shouldn't matter to you.... Because I think you're a bigot, and you don't... you disagree with me for it.... Won't drop it.... Makes you a bigot....

awesomesign.png

So wait, let me get this straight. Because you accuse me of being a bigot, and I (of course, you'd do the same) believe that I'm not...MAKES ME A BIGOT? Christ, you use the logic of a 7 year old. "Why is that Timmy?" "BECAUSE I SAID SO! HA!".

I'm done with you. You're pathetic.

I approve of this Message

~Sqirril~

Good for you. I'm happy that you can express your freedom of speech, but believe me, it'd be much more effective if you had your own argument.

~Gooda~
 
So wait, let me get this straight. Because you accuse me of being a bigot, and I (of course, you'd do the same) believe that I'm not...MAKES ME A BIGOT? Christ, you use the logic of a 7 year old. "Why is that Timmy?" "BECAUSE I SAID SO! HA!".

I'm done with you. You're pathetic.



Good for you. I'm happy that you can express your freedom of speech, but believe me, it'd be much more effective if you had your own argument.

~Gooda~

Ditto

awesomesign.png
 
ALL OF YOU are not as smart as i am. I can lock this thread after i post and you have to stare at my words and cannot reply. I AM SMART YOU ARE NOT!


pretty stupid isnt it.........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top