- Joined
- Jul 24, 2008
- Messages
- 437
New server = awsome
I really love this mod, and I play on the FF on servers because I prefer the more realistic experience.
Just a suggestion for the people that really enjoy the tactical aspect of the game: the gaming experience would be better if numbers were less then 32 total.
20 to 24 players is the magic number. With the 32 players, maps like sinjar, karkar, and bagded are pretty much unplayable and its simply too crowded and its almost imposible for one team to come back in a round or push forward when 16 others players have the other team pinned down.
So, I would like to suggest that if you guys get a 3rd server to make it 20-24 players please...or if one of the servers slow down to turn it to 20-24 players. This way you can cater to both crowds ( the ones that like the big numbers and the small numbers). Cause I can tell you from a prospective of a player that likes the smaller size servers and tactical expereince I don't join servers that have a max pop. of 32. And also most of teh servers are 32 slots and the ones that are 24 and smaller are always full so what i am saying there is a market here to exploit.
Thank you and best of luck with insurgency, its a great a mod and kudos to EGO for supporting it.