Super Duper Question :[

.7g

Poster
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
235
We all know when that time comes and for some stupid reason, your 60 dolla headset brakes and so your all like I cant play with out sound(counter strike). SO Im looking for a new headset(sadface) and I can never find a a good one because every time i hear a good review and i think its great, after a while the ratings fail and everyone hates it so im stuck with it.

Theres like 100000000 headsets and i cant pick find the one thats "just right and perfect". So here is were you come in. I need help finding one for about $50-120 But i dont want random links, so that means i want to know form your experience and knowledge so if you have the "best headset" and it works great, then please tell me what headset you have, or heard of. TYZ:D
 
I was gonna tell to check out our newest sponsor Turtle Beach, heard they make some outstanding gaming headsets, but if u want our experience. Ive been using the Logitech Precision Stereo PC Gaming Headset, I know its not the best of the best in gaming headset, but they work well for me. The sound its good and u can get them for $28 at Bestbuy.
 
I'll throw another vote in for Plantronics, had Logitech before and they were okay, but these are superior in most ways.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top