Need suggestions for a wireless keyboards and mouse

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
6,861
Im looking to get a wireless keyboard to game on from my laptop. Any suggestions? Im using a cyborg keyboard right now and want something a little smaller and with less wires.

For a mouse, Im looking for something that has more then 5 buttons, preferably with adjustable DPI buttons






Newegg or Tigerdirect is preferred
 
Mouse & wireless & gaming = bad

No, really a wireless mouse for gaming sucks imo. Get a good and cheap wired mouse instead (MX 518, has adjustable DPI, 5 buttons,... I have it)
 
If you like the G5 and need wireless, then the Logitech G7 would be the obvious mouse choice. It's basically an exact copy of the G5, but without the wires.

Still, like Jv -I|G-, I would be wary about using it for hardcore gaming..

No clue about a keyboard, though.
 
i agree w/ mastermind, i really dont think that wireless keyboard n mouse is the way 2 go when it comes 2 gaming. not sure if you did the research blackhawk, but i checked out wireless keyboard n mice & the selection not only looked slim, but all the items were for basic everyday type users (in other words not gaming uses). if you really wish to eliminate the wire issue, check out your setup, & find a different way to plug in ur keyboard n mouse to where it wont hinder ur gaming. thats bout the best advice i can give/ think of.
 
If you REALLY want the wireless stuff, go with the Logitech G7. As for the keyboard, I don't really know. The DiNovo looks really nice but it's TOO nice.
 
I use bluetooth wireless for my keyboard and mouse, and I have absolutely no issues whatsoever in my gaming performance. I have the Logitech MX5500 keyboard and the Logitech MX Revolution Black 7 mouse. They both connect via bluetooth and have never gone out or lagged during a game. I love the lack of wires on my desk.

So - my main suggestion is, if you're going to game wirelessly, use bluetooth.
 
I use bluetooth wireless for my keyboard and mouse, and I have absolutely no issues whatsoever in my gaming performance. I have the Logitech MX5500 keyboard and the Logitech MX Revolution Black 7 mouse. They both connect via bluetooth and have never gone out or lagged during a game. I love the lack of wires on my desk.

So - my main suggestion is, if you're going to game wirelessly, use bluetooth.

Any links?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top