Niko, mad props...

ramatheson

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 22, 2007
Messages
650
I was just on Donner this morning, and this guy named Niko ran around the corner to the field and sprayed his Thompson in what couldn't have been more than a five round burst. He killed FOUR of us, it was amazing.

Mad props on what seemed like the greatest "spray and pray" in history! :)
 
ya thats source for ya they kinda made the game more gay if ya ask me mostly for CS
 
[quote1184428892=Barb21]
ya thats source for ya they kinda made the game more gay if ya ask me mostly for CS
[/quote1184428892]

Hmm, interesting point, but I would disagree. I don't think homosexuality has anything to do with the new version of Day of Defeat ;-).

I do agree that it is slightly easier to shoot in the source versions of CS and DOD. It also seems to favor the SMG users slightly more than the original DOD.
 
yea ive done it a couple of times just for the hell of running in there and letting off rounds.... theres always a respawn!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top