HUGE LAN party? (California)

If we hosted a lan party in California would you attend if you could?

  • YES!!

    Points: 441 59.2%
  • No thanks

    Points: 248 33.3%
  • What is a lan?

    Points: 56 7.5%

  • Total voters
    745
woot first one to vote!!!

anyway no i cant im only 17 and still in school....plus i live 1000 miles away in BC canada
 
Nope sorry, can't.
You know... 14 (soon 15) year old german can't just go to California for a lan party. I'd love to though!


-Calle
 
voted no as fast as possible, but after some thinking yeah it could be cool, all i need to is call in sick at work, tell my son i cant see him for some days,buy a ticket copenhagen/cali and back again, ship my comp forwarded before i travel.
:-), not.:o
 
This isn't a can you attend, it's a would you attend if you could!
Unless the poll creater wants to correct me...
 
Hmmm, maybe if i start swimming i might be able to make it to the party, what is one? Ive heard of a lan party but puney brain never remembers what it is. :(
 
I would if i could, but i live FAR away from California.....
Plus i have school and i cant go alone (only 14 years)
 
Since the servers are in texas. and >>AALLOOTT<< of us are from texas... How about a Texas Lan Party? :D :D :D :D
 
I voted yes, because I would. Travel from here to there would be kinda pricey though.
 
There needs to be an option called: Not Possible. Anyone who Lives in Europe, Canada or anywhere else ouside the US wouldn't be able to go, unless they were willing to travel thousands of miles.
 
would be really awesome! We have small lan partys here some times with about 10 people... fun times :D but I live in Kentucky so it would be impossible for me to come to cali for just a lan party =P
 
Although I'm in Oregon, I travel to the LA area for business (and family) from time to time. If the timing works, I'll do my best to be there. I use to host LAN parties for Bungie's Marathon before I started reserving the university's computer lab from 8pm to 1am on Friday nights back in the mid 90's.... Ahh, good times.

-Groo
 
If in So Cal I would most likely be able to make it, given enough notice of course. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top