HUGE LAN party? (California)

If we hosted a lan party in California would you attend if you could?

  • YES!!

    Points: 441 59.2%
  • No thanks

    Points: 248 33.3%
  • What is a lan?

    Points: 56 7.5%

  • Total voters
    745
Would if I could, but I can't, so I won't.
Living in Ontario, Canda could make that trip a little long, and expensive.
 
I honestly would if the location were more centralized. The recent "Where are you" poll suggests that a majority of the Edge members are located in the east cost and the south.

An idea that really needs to happen is a Edge Gamers convention. We already have a TON of members, just sadly the largest demographic is underage.
 
I'd love to attend, but since I live in South Dakota, I don't see it happening. :( :( :(
 
I'm lucky, I fly free for Southwest Airlines. Despite being 14, if it happened, I could probably make my way to Cali for a lan party. My computer sucks and I would be embarrassed for other people to see it, but I would be there. :D And my dad would probably have to come, but still. He would probably join in and get owned at CS:S.
 
I couldn't attend, because.

1. I live far away from california.
2. I wouldn't go because of school.
3. I'm 13 years old.
4. People would make fun of my computer, cause it is naked (I don't put the side case on cause the house is usually cold, and it cools my computer.
5. I don't EVER goto california, cause I had some really, really, REALLY, dark secrets there.

There are more, but I won't list.
 
I'd be in for So Cal and Dallas if the Dallas LAN was around Christmas
 
Would Love to but can't in school and CA is a bit far away from BC, CA
 
I think it would be soo much fun but I live really far away from there AND I'm only 13 and parents prob wudnt let me even if it was in my city lol, well maybe but probly not lol. But sounds like much fun.;)
 
I figured since I can't go and there is no no for people who can't go I picked what is lan :D
 
I'd love to and would be there but I live in Florida and have to work on a daily basis
 

Latest posts

Back
Top