N nielsen Thread Junky Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 845 Oct 22, 2008 #81 To long away fore me, when i come from Denmark.. ;P Bot it sound fun
Deathfox91 I made one post Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 17 Oct 22, 2008 #82 Heck yes I would go to an eGO LAN!!! I would need to borrow the pause button on the life remote of course...
Heck yes I would go to an eGO LAN!!! I would need to borrow the pause button on the life remote of course...
A AdmiralVonBentebent Forum Fiend Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 601 Oct 22, 2008 #83 School, plus i live in Denmark. But i would love to if i could xD
J jocker Poster Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 211 Oct 22, 2008 #84 only if we play hello kitty island adventure
D Dann DK Rookie Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 78 Oct 22, 2008 #85 Would come, But i live in Denmark... to far away..
T Thorbjorn Forum Fiend Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 601 Oct 22, 2008 #86 Really really wantto but i cant:,( 1. Live in Europe but it could be duable... 2. im only 14 years old and its expensive to take airplane to California... But if i could i would attend
Really really wantto but i cant:,( 1. Live in Europe but it could be duable... 2. im only 14 years old and its expensive to take airplane to California... But if i could i would attend
X Xhia I made one post Joined Sep 7, 2008 Messages 17 Oct 22, 2008 #87 hmmmm....i agree with eire.32.... kinda hard to swim from norway to cananda^^
M Matz Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 2,365 Oct 22, 2008 #88 i would if i could but im in uk
R R3POMAN EGO Addict Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,178 Oct 22, 2008 #89 Northern Cali i hope right? i can make it in 7 hours if i speed lol!
G Glitch Active Member Joined Feb 19, 2008 Messages 329 Oct 22, 2008 #90 I'm totally there. I'll be driving my 1966 Chevy Impala from Oklahoma City. ROAD TRIP! WOOOOO!!!
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Oct 22, 2008 #91 glitch, you, me and ninjafluff should all road trip out there................ON SCOOTERS!!!!!!!!!
J jdubz Poster Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 114 Oct 22, 2008 #92 I voted yes, but the farthest Ive ever went was Chicago, so I could probably make it if we had one.
D DarkElfa Poster Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 195 Oct 22, 2008 #93 Too bad I live in Cincinnati on a fixed income.
Kekemui I made one post Joined Sep 27, 2008 Messages 19 Oct 22, 2008 #94 Voted yes, but would be far more likely to attend if it was located in Texas somewhere on the I-35 corridor.
Voted yes, but would be far more likely to attend if it was located in Texas somewhere on the I-35 corridor.
M MacDj Thread Junky Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 904 Oct 22, 2008 #95 i would but i live in illlinois LOL host it somehwere in midwest like CHICAGO? Indinanapolis! Milwaukee and im there
i would but i live in illlinois LOL host it somehwere in midwest like CHICAGO? Indinanapolis! Milwaukee and im there
N Nate1991 Poster Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 225 Oct 22, 2008 #96 i would if i could miss school and get the money to fly there and back
K kdub wB Forum Fiend Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 735 Oct 22, 2008 #97 I'd be able to go. But where will it be located. (I mean like what city?)
X XxArcherXx Rookie Joined Sep 27, 2008 Messages 80 Oct 22, 2008 #98 We have CS lan parties all the time here in Oregon, but if I still lived in Cali I would definitely go.
We have CS lan parties all the time here in Oregon, but if I still lived in Cali I would definitely go.
R Ruthless.Assassin Poster Joined Sep 4, 2008 Messages 218 Oct 22, 2008 #99 if i can afford a plane ticket hell yeah i would be there. hopefully I can get my mom to pay for me im only 16 so I dont know.
if i can afford a plane ticket hell yeah i would be there. hopefully I can get my mom to pay for me im only 16 so I dont know.
2 2 F 4 B P Active Member Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 363 Oct 22, 2008 #100 Hell yeah I'd go! If it's made, would we have to bring our own computer?