H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Jan 18, 2009 #161 I would go, if I didn't live on the opposite side of the continent. ^.^
R Ravinx Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 803 Jan 18, 2009 #162 i Live in AZ i could make the drive depending where in Cali.
C Captn Bean EGO Addict Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 1,163 Jan 20, 2009 #163 If it's in the SoCal vicinity, I'd probably go.
U UnH0!ie I made one post Joined Oct 28, 2008 Messages 26 Jan 20, 2009 #164 I would if i could but im in the great country of TEXAS!!! lol
O Officer-Pie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 2,571 Jan 20, 2009 #165 Lol ^ Bump ftl Bean Anyways, since it is bumped, I would attend. But my parents wouldn't let me
0 0n3W1nG3DAnG3L Poster Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 120 Feb 5, 2009 #168 So is this ever happening? lol
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Feb 6, 2009 #169 That's a little far from Belgium eh..
Cigarjohn EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,610 Feb 6, 2009 #170 I wish I can go! I never been to a LAN Party before. Unfortunately, I'm shackled to my computer and just can't find the key! Maybe when I'm 60 or so and retired, then I will make it for a LAN Party. If they still exist! Peace!
I wish I can go! I never been to a LAN Party before. Unfortunately, I'm shackled to my computer and just can't find the key! Maybe when I'm 60 or so and retired, then I will make it for a LAN Party. If they still exist! Peace!
H H.Kilo Active Member Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 297 Feb 6, 2009 #171 I live way to far away for it but it would be really cool
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Feb 6, 2009 #172 Cigarjohn said: I wish I can go! I never been to a LAN Party before. Unfortunately, I'm shackled to my computer and just can't find the key! Maybe when I'm 60 or so and retired, then I will make it for a LAN Party. If they still exist! Peace! Click to expand... You should really go to one ! It's really fun
Cigarjohn said: I wish I can go! I never been to a LAN Party before. Unfortunately, I'm shackled to my computer and just can't find the key! Maybe when I'm 60 or so and retired, then I will make it for a LAN Party. If they still exist! Peace! Click to expand... You should really go to one ! It's really fun
Stu|7id I made one post Joined Apr 6, 2008 Messages 20 Feb 6, 2009 #173 yup I would be in. hopefully close to roseville...
N Nosnibor Active Member Joined Nov 4, 2008 Messages 393 Feb 6, 2009 #174 You give me a date and time and I will be there. Can this turn into a party?
broccolicreamsoup EGO Zealot Joined Jul 22, 2008 Messages 1,806 Feb 6, 2009 #175 are we going to have a lan in CA?
Z ZANtehMAN! Thread Thumper Joined Sep 21, 2008 Messages 1,072 Feb 8, 2009 #176 haha i would if i didnt live in NY
0 0n3W1nG3DAnG3L Poster Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 120 Feb 14, 2009 #178 I've said it before but... if this happened, I'd be there faster than anybody else Hype hype hype
E eXistance Forum Fiend Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 625 Feb 14, 2009 #179 I live in Cali, so i'd probably go
K kILlInGSpReE Famous Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 563 Feb 14, 2009 #180 I'm sure it would be fun but it's a long way to come for a party