K Killa Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 973 Jul 14, 2007 #1 It's kinda boring if the Chat room of ours is kinda empty so guys join the room every once in a while so we can all have something to chat about
It's kinda boring if the Chat room of ours is kinda empty so guys join the room every once in a while so we can all have something to chat about
B Blue Cheese [JONES] Famous Joined Apr 1, 2007 Messages 471 Jul 14, 2007 #3 I love it, such a good idea.
K Killa Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 973 Jul 14, 2007 #4 If u love it so much the USE IT >:O
I i have no life [DAM] Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 321 Jul 14, 2007 #5 we have a chat room?
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jul 15, 2007 #6 yes and no 1 is ever thare
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Jul 15, 2007 #7 It's a great idea. The VROD forum I go to has one and that's what I'm on most of the day when I'm at work.
It's a great idea. The VROD forum I go to has one and that's what I'm on most of the day when I'm at work.
S SpetzNaz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 2,116 Jul 15, 2007 #9 There was a private message about it to everyone... check your inbox.
omgooses Rookie Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 72 Jul 15, 2007 #10 To those of you familiar with IRC, the server info is: server: irc.everywherechat.com channel: #edgegamers irc://irc.everywherechat.com/edgegamers (there should be a separate sticky with this info along with the link to the Java chat app...)
To those of you familiar with IRC, the server info is: server: irc.everywherechat.com channel: #edgegamers irc://irc.everywherechat.com/edgegamers (there should be a separate sticky with this info along with the link to the Java chat app...)
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Jul 16, 2007 #11 YEA MAN EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO THE CHATROOM WHILE WE DONT PLAY SO WE CAN LAUGH IT UP DANG IT!
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Jul 16, 2007 #12 We need to fill this thing up!
K Killa Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 973 Jul 16, 2007 #13 Yea guys I'm on and the only people I see when im at the chat room is AFK dudes/dudettes. www.edgegamers.us/chat
Yea guys I'm on and the only people I see when im at the chat room is AFK dudes/dudettes. www.edgegamers.us/chat