Ventrillo, but use ingame without alt tab.

Haggus McGee

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
652
I heard that it was possible to bring up ventrillo without having to close the game you are playing. Like steam chat or xfire. I have no idea how to do this and I have seen no other threads with a remedy.

In fact, I heard duck darstardly once posted a soloution, but I can't find it.
 
Wow if this is true, I am definitely interested. Didn't think there was a way.
 
i'm pretty sure there's an in-game overlay that works with ventrillo...i'll look around and see if i can find the original link.
 
I'm afraid that the links require payment whether for the program itself, or the software needed to install it. No cigar with the vent one either: it doesn't tell you much, except if someone connects or what your ping is.

I'll keep looking, but thanks for the help - it's much appreciated.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top