I installed 2GB of Cosair DDRRAM around two weeks ago, and it's been working great. However, today I hopped on TF2 and for some reason whenever I switched weapons and whatnot my character started to stutter. I tried switching through weapons really fast and the weapon kept stuttering a lot. Also, some other players were stuttering as well. Whenever I shot it took around two seconds for the bullet (such as the demoman's) to show up. My FPS was running around 25 FPS, which it usually does and is playable. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?
I also was playing Zombie Panic this weekend and a bunch of white lines came on the screen. I moved down the core and memory speeds of my card in Rivatuner by 3 increments. I haven't tried to see if this fixed the stuttering or not, but I really would like an answer.
I also was playing Zombie Panic this weekend and a bunch of white lines came on the screen. I moved down the core and memory speeds of my card in Rivatuner by 3 increments. I haven't tried to see if this fixed the stuttering or not, but I really would like an answer.





