COD: World At War PC BETA

Lol, I didnt know this, thanks ^^

EDIT: Am I supposed to get the code mailed instantly?

Nvm, got it :)
 
Last edited:
Been playing all day................not sure what to think yet. Beside the pogo stick running action i like it. Aim takes skill and think they may have just killed cod4. I already see people scrimming S&D!

edit* I origionally thought the dogs were lame but actually the pwn
 
ya dogs pwn cuz they are very DISTRACTING you try to kill them and as soon you kill them someone kills you and also i LOVE the game theres just 1 ting i find there is TOO mutch tings from COD4
 
After playing it for a while the sound is the worst part of the game. I don't think i have heard worst sound in a long time. People five feet in front of you shooting at you make no or barely auidable gun shots.
 
Wow...as it turns out. You can rule on the 360 version but really suck on the PC version. Who would have thought.
 
HOLY_.jpg


:D no matter how much Bull this game is, it can still be fun :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top