I never thought it would happen to me...

Passon

I made one post
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
13
I was hacked. I hadn't played on any of my steam games in close to a month so when i tried to login i was unpleasantly surprised. I got my account back luckily, but unfortunately i lost all my contacts/friends so i need all you guys back again, i am =(e)= Passon so please readd me!!!!! I am also sorry if anything was said to you by the hacker that was offensive, it was not me, and just a word of advice change your password and question frequently. while this may not prevent hacking it certainly make it harder.

ps i didnt give my info to anyone, i dont know how they got my stuff.
 
If people can hack games and crack the CD Codes, then they can crack any password or Steam Account.

Peace!
 
If people can hack games and crack the CD Codes, then they can crack any password or Steam Account.

Not necessarily true. All a CD key is is a password that satisfies an algorithm. All they have to do is figure out that algorithm and then use any combination that it will take. However, passwords don't run off of these and there's not a very easy way to find it.
 
That sucks bro. I had my WoW account hacked once. My level 60 was deleted. I was able to get him back but with no gear. Pretty useless at that point. So I quit...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top