- Joined
- Oct 25, 2008
- Messages
- 13
Hi Hi Hi!
I am Eric also known as egocEntRIC!
I play on the TF2 servers and DOD:S servers. I have been playing with you folks off and on for about 2 years and recently for the last 2 months. I really enjoy the servers and consistency of the gameplay.
I understand the rules very well and also respect the admins. Today though I felt quite a bit bullied. For not more then a few seconds of talking on the microphone I was kicked. I was not being vulgar, rude or upsetting.
The same admin who had the kicked me then started to bully me again. Stating that my name had to go too! Ok so now Im not allowed to talk on the mic and my name has to be changed? Then of course I was kicked again.
Your rules, your place. The DOD source server Kalt. Though today was run like Nazi Germany. I was told not to talk and lose my identity. Please help clarify the rules on my name. If the server admins want no pub talk all I can do is respect that. My name though hasn't bothered anyone among the countless ego I have played with until today.
Thanks all for the countless hours played. Later.
E
I am Eric also known as egocEntRIC!
I play on the TF2 servers and DOD:S servers. I have been playing with you folks off and on for about 2 years and recently for the last 2 months. I really enjoy the servers and consistency of the gameplay.
I understand the rules very well and also respect the admins. Today though I felt quite a bit bullied. For not more then a few seconds of talking on the microphone I was kicked. I was not being vulgar, rude or upsetting.
The same admin who had the kicked me then started to bully me again. Stating that my name had to go too! Ok so now Im not allowed to talk on the mic and my name has to be changed? Then of course I was kicked again.
Your rules, your place. The DOD source server Kalt. Though today was run like Nazi Germany. I was told not to talk and lose my identity. Please help clarify the rules on my name. If the server admins want no pub talk all I can do is respect that. My name though hasn't bothered anyone among the countless ego I have played with until today.
Thanks all for the countless hours played. Later.E










