Is this bad?

Anthemjack

Active Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
408
Okay guys, I just got a free 420 watt silent, from my grand-dad and it is like 61 C on idle and 70-72 C whenever i'm playing counter-strike (THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE FPS HICCUPS!), and others games.
 
I assume you mean your processor tempertature is 61*c? Depends on the processor, but generally, yes, that's a bad thing.

~Gooda~
 
yea if the proc is runnign at 61 C thats not so good.....

and its just as bad if the PSU is running at 61 C....

i think of it like this.....

would you like to go outside on a sunny day while its 61 degrees celcius but you have a small fan with you>?
 
Okay, I is 58 C whenever it is idle, i'm planning to buy a VGA cooler and some fans.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top