RevoX - Map offer

revox

I made one post
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
8
Hi, i am revox i play your server abit recently ... people know me as "R- 25th oct B-day boy" or somthing

Anyway i map, im realy good ive mapped for quite a few mods and i am here to offer a map for your jail server. You all come up with designs and objects and we will piece it together and i will create. I will also put your clan and sponsors advertisements ploted around the map like on banners and bill boards if you wish.

I posted on the wrong forum (this is the new post).

Thank you,

Ryan "RevoX" Dunne.
 
Last edited:
In the second image, way too yellow sunlight. Otherwise looks fine for a GG map.

I suggest adding lighting, and make it more balanced, and having more T spawns then CT spawns so when we hit max server limit (44 I believe?) It is like 15 on 30instead of even.
 
In the second image, way too yellow sunlight. Otherwise looks fine for a GG map.

I suggest adding lighting, and make it more balanced, and having more T spawns then CT spawns so when we hit max server limit (44 I believe?) It is like 15 on 30instead of even.

Hey the secound image is showing dynamic lighting light on all original maps when you put on the hd lighting you look to the sun and that happens, its yellow because its in a sun set and the pic is an example pic of lighting effect. the map went down as a huge hit :)

Ok focus on making more Ts then CT. This can be done greatly by setting up the server and limiting the amount of CT's, Less spawns will make it like when u have a big dust2 server there are people who spawn on top of eachother, so in-order for less CT's and more T's this would generaly be server config editing :).
 
Hey the secound image is showing dynamic lighting light on all original maps when you put on the hd lighting you look to the sun and that happens, its yellow because its in a sun set and the pic is an example pic of lighting effect. the map went down as a huge hit :)

Ok focus on making more Ts then CT. This can be done greatly by setting up the server and limiting the amount of CT's, Less spawns will make it like when u have a big dust2 server there are people who spawn on top of eachother, so in-order for less CT's and more T's this would generaly be server config editing :).

I always believed when there weren't enough spawns, then the team would be full.
 
i can, like i am posting here i am making a map for edge gamers and there ideas. any map if not ba_ then anything like de_ cs_ aim_ anything your ideas and ill piece it together.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top