M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Oct 26, 2008 #1 It took me ages to get it right. I did it from a tutorial. THIS TUTORIAL
R R3POMAN EGO Addict Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,178 Oct 26, 2008 #4 That has some good tricks you can put towards other tings as well lol.
S shadohunter Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,098 Oct 27, 2008 #5 whoa that's pretty cooL!
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Oct 28, 2008 #6 Wow thats awesome midget! Make more!
C Cramer I made one post Joined Oct 27, 2008 Messages 9 Oct 28, 2008 #7 Mmmmm........can I hold that for a second? *OHM NOM NOM NOM*
Ž žέяo Poster Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 223 Oct 29, 2008 #8 I tried it and got bored and didnt finish, will finish it another time.
Ž žέяo Poster Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 223 Oct 29, 2008 #10 midget31394 said: That looks awsome Zero Click to expand... thanks. and thanks for linking that tutorial.
midget31394 said: That looks awsome Zero Click to expand... thanks. and thanks for linking that tutorial.