eGO Background?

Klesk

Poster
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
145
This kind of qualifies as a request, but is there an eGO desktop background available? If there is, just send me the link, but if there isn't all i want on it is a blue background and the eGO logo. Thats all! :D
 
First of all the size of the COD4 render is tiny, try and make it a little bigger, then maybe use some brushes with a lowered opacity behind them to try and blend them?

http://midget31394.deviantart.com/art/No-man-101272827

A wallpaper I created, I made brushes out of the render after using the sumi-e filter, then used it with different colours, blending modes, and opacitys. I made some big for the background. There were also a few other brushes. Check it out to see if there are any techniques you might wanna use.
 
I can't really make it bigger or its gonna lose alot of quaility. Unfortunately no good Cod4 renders out there. But what kinda of brushes should I use? I might try some vectors
 
I would prbably use something like not too in your face, so maybe some stuff with the opacity lowered? Also try selecting the renders (ctrl + click layer palette icon) and setting them as a brush (Edit > Define brush preset) and try that. If you wanna search for brushes, use www.deviantart.com

I can also render something COD4 for you, if you wish.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top