Fallout 3 midnight release tonight...who's going!

Droid

Poster
Joined
Aug 23, 2008
Messages
215
Well ladies and gents the glorious day is upon us. My local gamestop (former EB games) is having an early midnight release tonight of Fallout 3. They actually do this often and it is a great time. They start at about 10pm and go until 2am and have free food, lots of swag and tons of other prizes...as well as Fallout 3. Are any other Gamestop branches doing this and if so, who is going?
Last one I went to was for Force Unleashed and I got a tshirt and a limited edition action figure. w00t!
 
I WISH. But I don't think any places around here are doing a midnight release for computer version.
 
I work at gamestop. Been with the company for 3 years. The store I work at will be having a midnight launch but we do not do anything big because of the turn out for the games. Depending how well the hype is in the area we do something big but other than that its not worth it. I have tried to get into it but retail does that to you. Just want to clock in and clock out. rofl.

Thats great though that your local store is doing something big. There is another store that has a huge Fallout 3 Metal statue inside. I have yet to stop by and take some pictures. Ill post them up if I have a chance today.

on a side note reason we do not do big launches in the area is because we have around 14 stores within a very close proximity. Funny cause Mcallen,tx isnt that big at all. Oh well. Thats coporations for you. Want to suck as much money out of every inch of the planet earth.
 
I actually live close to bethesda and would probably go to the midnight release at the best buy in rockville (devs supposed to be there) but I already have my game on preorder to arrive tomorrow, not to mention the fact that I will be at work at midnight tonight...
 
Oh yea I forgot to mention that I will be there. I work the midnight launch. :)
 
I can't go to the midnight release (I have class at 8:30 AM tues), but I'm going to pick it up after class. Tomorrow is also my birthday ^^.
 
yea Soge that is another thing about Midnight not working is because of school. So turnout isnt that great all the time. Its a good game I already played it since last week or so.
 
I was trying to do some research on it, but everything I can find points towards single player only, is that the case?
 
I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure from what I have heard, it is single-player only. sucks :(
 
It's meant to be a single player RPG...

Why in the world would it be multiplayer?

But fear not, it's got like a 100 hours of gameplay. Completely repeatable, can be a drastically different game. I've heard it has close to 500 different types of endings, whether it's small dialog or Megaton being blown off the map. Also it's open to mods, and lord knows people love to mod games.
 
I can't get the game at midnight but I am getting it tomorrow. Man, I can't wait to bash some raiders in!
 
My local Gamestop didn't have enough people reserve so no midnight launch here, but they already have their copies in stock.

So first thing tomorrow morning 10am I will have my Fallout 3 CE ! w00t ! :)
 
I have been playing the game for about 5 hours straight and i really enjoy it i seems to be everything and more than what i hoped for.
 
Back
Top