Just to let you know

LUCKY{A|R}

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
601
I have been here for a very short time , but in the times before I was an =(e)= and after I have never liked playing a game as much as I do on the =(eG0)= servers
and the kk server rocks. Thanks to Drunken Sailor for teeling me what I needed to Know to join and thanks to Baron for making me feel like someone cares that I am ther playing the game.
Overall I thank everyone that has made it possible to go home from work and have something and people to look forward to interact with.
Thank you =(eGo)=
 
ssame here, eGO soo big hard to get to know every1, but there is that few that you know, and like lucky said baron is good pplz
 
Heh, I only play on other servers while waiting for a spot to open up in one of our servers. I just set it to auto-retry/auto-join and jump in some random server until it automatically connects me.
 
Welcome to the family Lucky. We're glad to have you with us.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top