You laugh you lose.

notice1.jpg

THAT is funny
 
I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the youtube thread... but in the spirit of "you laugh you lose".


<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KVccSnAsp8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KVccSnAsp8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IJHqghGNH7s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IJHqghGNH7s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yKrnTDD6wOQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yKrnTDD6wOQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zj7w5IjOKjU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zj7w5IjOKjU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y43-jV2MjnQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y43-jV2MjnQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8l_vSTomq8o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8l_vSTomq8o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9vyHrFueqhc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9vyHrFueqhc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6P0UbZOOMo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6P0UbZOOMo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xLW_yFYXHOo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xLW_yFYXHOo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YC8GywT4OmA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YC8GywT4OmA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YM9vpGaNOoE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YM9vpGaNOoE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bq5p_VwXXx0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bq5p_VwXXx0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/emv45erFtMo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/emv45erFtMo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SdHYAn4vvUI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SdHYAn4vvUI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G95TyDk5Hk0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G95TyDk5Hk0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You have failed as the videos are not working due to a copyright infringement.
 
You have failed as the videos are not working due to a copyright infringement.

Actualy when he first posted these videos they were working perfectly, the copyright infringement is recent. And yes they were pretty funny :)
 
john.png

You only need to watch the first 15 seconds of this video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKVwwSto7iA[/ame]
 
Last edited:
fail-owned-impression-fail.jpg


I lost a long time ago...

I lost a long time ago, but i definitely just lost again.

Besides taking a crap on her... its also funny cause the sign is pointing for parking... inside the building.

But I now know that I have been going about things all wrong when it comes to impressing the ladies....

Hey ladies... wanna be impressed??
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj_hWetmKK0&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wTyI9xqy7U&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0A9-oUoMug&feature=related[/ame]

Some of the funniest videos I've ever seen.

EDIT: I'm asian, and yes, I've been to asia where the subway DOES get that crazy at times.
 
Last edited:
Deacon FTW

You have failed as the videos are not working due to a copyright infringement.

Yeah... so ummm... that was like soooooo 2008... to be exact, 10-29-2008. I only have so much pull w/ the folks at YouTube.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top