- Joined
- Aug 28, 2008
- Messages
- 103
I've been pretty impressed with the servers that eGO runs - and I heard rumours that they're hosted here in north texas somewhere.
So anyway I'm looking for a place with site access where I can stash 1 (possibly 2 in the near future) 1u box; it has 2 10/100 eth interfaces for redundancy, so I'd want an IP for each, 512k-1mbps max throughput, and 2 power interfaces for each box.
So... if any of you tech geeks have answers, or if the eGO folks can point me in the right direction, I'd be a happy camper.
Thanks!
-Crank
So anyway I'm looking for a place with site access where I can stash 1 (possibly 2 in the near future) 1u box; it has 2 10/100 eth interfaces for redundancy, so I'd want an IP for each, 512k-1mbps max throughput, and 2 power interfaces for each box.
So... if any of you tech geeks have answers, or if the eGO folks can point me in the right direction, I'd be a happy camper.
Thanks!
-Crank





