FINAL Server discussion thread. ALL OTHERS WILL BE MOVED.

What's that you say, it's time for Novint server to have cp_toy_fort_alt3 in the rotation? That sounds awesome!
 
Hey, are they gonna add Pipeline and Hoodoo to the PL rotation server?
Swift is a great custom PL map, if you are considering adding more custom maps I suggest you take a look at it.
 
pl could use some more maps, and there are several custom maps out there that are good.

Pipeline just kills the server when it comes up and since the update the second stage is extremely easy to win.
 
*Pokes thread*


I dont know what the thing is with the Fun Server. Is it only used for the few hours whenever there happens to be an event and other times it's dead. Does keeping it open suck too much bandwidth from the other servers or not but yeah, nevermind all that...

I was being bad and not reading anything else other than the first post, but what I saw there was the custom map part. I thought it'd be great if those maps were rotated on the fun server whenever there wasn't an event or anything else going on. It shouldn't be too hard to work out, non?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top