C Clarko Forum Fiend Joined Aug 8, 2008 Messages 737 Oct 28, 2008 #1 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811215012 $599.99!!!!
A Anthemjack Active Member Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 408 Oct 28, 2008 #2 .... I am speechless, that case is awesome, and by looking at those fans, looks like your gonna have no heat problems (if you don't OC much). GIMME YOUR ANTEC 1200! (jking ). Maybe buy that add-on 1300WATT also XD.
.... I am speechless, that case is awesome, and by looking at those fans, looks like your gonna have no heat problems (if you don't OC much). GIMME YOUR ANTEC 1200! (jking ). Maybe buy that add-on 1300WATT also XD.
H Havegooda {A|R} EGO Addict Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 1,253 Oct 28, 2008 #3 That's one large case. ~Gooda~
J JoHoN69 Famous Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 554 Oct 29, 2008 #4 yea looks like a house and 600 bones for a case no thanks not when the i7 core is around the corner (all my money goes to that if its worth it)
yea looks like a house and 600 bones for a case no thanks not when the i7 core is around the corner (all my money goes to that if its worth it)
GCrusader Active Member Joined Oct 4, 2008 Messages 310 Oct 29, 2008 #5 I would buy it but $600 is way too much for a case for me.
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Oct 29, 2008 #6 thats alot of money! trying going to tiger direct, amazon and find cheaper prices.
I I-Die-Often Forum Fanatic Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 955 Oct 29, 2008 #7 skip the case with more fans... just go straight for the throat of all cooling!!! http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1...775_-_Black_04-L-1152.html?tl=g41&id=DenAnR7k
skip the case with more fans... just go straight for the throat of all cooling!!! http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1...775_-_Black_04-L-1152.html?tl=g41&id=DenAnR7k